Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hi again

I've re-read some of my past entries with much amusement. It's interesting to review my previous thoughts and photographs all over again. (No wonder people keep diaries) Now you see I'm making a comeback into the blogosphere as a 22 year old young woman; with a new boyfriend, richer, prettier, smarter, matured and needless to say, better dressed. *Tilts back head and lets out a presumptuous laugh".

This is the first blog entry I've written after graduating from the last day of school. Life has been good, spiced up by expensive shoes and foot spas.

Yeah right. I wish.


I've weighed the incentives in making my comeback. And I'd make a list yet again.

1) It is good that I continually putting my writing skills into use.
If I don't use it, I'd lose it. You know there's just too much treasure up here to ignore. (Points to forehead)

2) Create a platform to remember the good ole' days, or bad, or funky, or my poorer, humble days (When I'm rich and famous)

3) Market myself. This is the wildest widest web.
BUY INSURANCE. YOU MUST.

Heh heh.

4) I love my interesting life and I think everyone should read about it.

5) I'm also using the blog to remember things that I've read.

1 comment:

Xizor2000 said...

Welcome back. :)