Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm not particularly used to typing out the details of my day. But I shall try - to keep up with blog content. Besides, I type to keep my language skills sharpened, since writing and lateral thinking doesn't play a huge part in my current curriculum.. you know, I don't want the left side of my brain to become a useless piece of grey matter, as I'm beginning to suspect. (I'm having problem with pri 6 maths. No!)

Wish I had a camera or a camera phone at least. They say pictures speak a thousand words. Well, I never really did agree to that common proverb, although I do hang on to the belief that pictures reveal more than two sentences... AT LEAST. But no more than a paragraph.















This picture says that:
1)Briony injured her neck.
2)Nikki is also having discomfort with her neck.
3)Briony is putting on weight.















And yes! As you can see, I've trimmed cut my hair.














After putting up 3 pics, I've become kinda too lazy to type anymore.....

Anyway, here's a pic from a fren's blog:














*Knocked over by a sense of nostalgia*

But urgh! I look like someone's mum. And that oil on my face! (I never did work hard except for my sebum glands.)



I'm probably going to start another sub-blog where I would dish out the spiritual portion of my being.

Btw, if you've got a passion for nonsense, do visit this blog

2 comments:

stoned.nerd said...

you look good in short hair.

her royal highness said...

thank you