Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Short post

I've been blog surfing again and as usual, I found myself reading Xiaxue blasting her reputation away. If I were her, I would be so tired - creating a controversy and trying to subdue it again and again.

Now you ask me what I think of the current dispute over the use of handicap toilets. (Read article if you bother.)
I've been reading blogs that slam Xiaxue's post on the matter.
eg. Simplesandra

What do I think?

I really don't care. Too lazy to have an opinion. Just amazed that people care so much as to fire intellectual abuse at her.(Yes, Singaporeans are very capable of that, much to my bafflement.)

Now I think I'm gonna be sued if I ever step into a handicap toilet.

BUT

How can I resist the toilet seat of my own spacious cubicle??!! I mean, no one can hear me pee!

Or fart.

I guess if I ever use the handicap toilet again, I'd have to be absolutely discreet. Maybe camouflage myself and sneak in, lest someone notices my illegal business and calls the police.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I bought two pairs of shoes today for a grand total of... *drumroll*.... $224!!!!!!!! I've never paid so much for two pairs of shoes IN MY LIFE. But they're gorgeous. When I wear them, I feel expensive.
It's amazing though, that I'm in the middle of the building fund and yet I seem to have money to spend on myself and other people. Or maybe it's because I've decided to stop calculating and just give. It's so tiring to calculate all the time. But for now, I'm thinking of ways to replenish the money.
For everyone's information, I'm a tuition coordinator. Interested in giving tuition? Send in your details to briony_guntz@yahoo.co.uk.

No comments: