Friday, November 18, 2005

I wasted my time today. Lots of it. Surfing blogs and scrutinizing Dawn Yeo/Yang's face. All that before I succumbed to my responsibilities, that is, doing some of my alloted administrative duties for mummy. Anyway for those who do not know who's this Dawn I'm talking about, she's this gorgeous hybrid of Dutch, Chinese, and Thai blood. Apparently she was spotted along the streets of Singapore and now grooming to become an up and coming star. (The little I know so far.)

Here's a picture of her:





















So gorgeous! Anyway, the sinister department of the blogosphere rears its ugly head as snide remarks are made of her having undergone plastic surgery.
To add fuel to the rumour, her ex-classmates from RJC or SCGS have submitted photos of her before all the lifting, shifting and shaping.

Here's how she looked back then when she was in SCGS:




















A start contrast don't you think? Doesn't look anything like the above pic.
I'm convinced that
1) She did go for plastic surgery
2) The picture is probably someone else whose name is also Dawn Yeo/Yang.

Her RJC days





















Besides, beauty is such a coveted asset some people go the distance to cheapen it.

I do feel sorry for the poor girl. But because of her suffering, we get to enjoy stories like these. I must admit, I did enjoy the debate over the authenticity of her appearance.

But really, if that's plastic surgery, I'm amazed at how much it can change a person's face. I didn't think there could have been such a dramatic transition. Thought maybe the person would look the same albeit a little difference in the nose bridge/eyelid etc.

Oh well, enough with the Dawn issue. Let's get on with how my genuine, 24-carat beauty takes the breath away of my many suitors.
.
.
.
.
Kidding. I was just gonna share with you this cheesy poem a guy sent to me.

French Fries on most lunchtimes
Lamb chop when she dines
And the way she munches
Inspired Edvard Munch (sheesh, I thought I eat with my mouth closed.)
Expressive, bold so true
Lovely and can I say cute (blush)
While I watched her eat my lunch
I became an absolute mute (Hey! I've given up stealing people's food for a long time already!)

I see you walk from afar
I immediately know it's you
Your sway from left to right
With your specs I get the clue

Well that's it... gotta go.... will be flying to Korea tomorrow! See ya!

No comments: