Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I need to get typing again

Yeah so I've disappeared for quite some time from the WWW. Well, I'm back! But I don't know for how long...
I'm supposed to be in school right now but I was late so I decided I wouldn't go. My lecturer wouldn't let latecomers in anyway. Bad girl me. But I really do want to be sitting in the LT now listening to Ina talk about fabrics. I want my attendance marked. I want to be an 'A' student. 'A' STUDENT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I wanna be a goody-two-shoes. The lovely little angel. The model student. The over-achiever. The sugar and spice and everything nice kinda girl. Teacher's pet. Meow.

BUT.

Sigh... BUT.

I'm not.

Anyway, the excess time allowed me to type this. I was just feeling inspired by our one and only HARRY LEE. The front page of today's Straits Times showed Mr LKY's speaking of his fitness level.

Here's an excerpt: (More so to remind myself)

I eat less than I should, or I stop eating when I still want to eat more. I exercise everyday, I work hard every day and I sleep well every day. And I think it's(referring to his head) still functioning although I'm not as active as before.

What a disciplined man. And even at his old age he refuses to retire.

Way to go Harry Lee!

Retirement is the commencement of deterioration of the mind and body.

No comments: