Thursday, September 22, 2005

An autographed entry

Before I left Dunman secondary, I passed around an autograph book for my classmates to fill.

I've decided to put up a particular entry because
1) It's flattering - to a certain extent
2) The person who wrote it reads my blog
3) The person has a sense of humour
4) I wanna prove a point to her.. I HAVEN'T LOST MY AUTOGRAPH BOOK. (Read on to understand the reason to my capitalised sentence.)

First page:
WELCOME.....
Foolish Mortal!
Muah.. Ha..Ha...
Enter at your OWN risk!!!
Muah. Ha! Ha!
*But remember.....Curiosity killed the cat!!Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaha...................

2nd page:
So I see.... I see you have not heeded my warning! Fine for thou shalt suffer a fate worse than any man can ever imagine..... to read a pathetic entry by the one called F***H THE GREAT! (suspense music) Ha! Ha! HA! Yes.... you bumbling moron.... you have started reading... the curse is initiated!!! (Suspense music again) Don't quiver now... it's too late... thou's impending doom awaits!!! (Music again..... Gawd, this is getting stupid.) What is thou mumbling under thou breath? Thou does not believe in the curse that has been passed down for a zillion years? Hohoho.... you foolish, foolish imbecile!! Just you wait and see.... you'd be honkering page after page... but it isn't you... it's your fingers, your brains that will control you!!!! Soon you'd be too absorbed by the entry that slowly... slowly..... ha! Ha! Ha! HA!........

3rd page:

*A lot of words telling me that no curse actually exists*She then continues: I'm gonna use up a lot of pages. So sorry.. but den again.... who cares? I want yer to remember me so I must write a lot.... right? Oh well... here goes nothing....

4th page:

*Adding her personal details and answering the questions that I posed at the start of the book*

Q: If you had a million, what would you do?
A: I'd buy Briony a big house..... as if! Nah I'm buy loads of stuff for everyone.

Q: What is the one thing that really angers you?
A: Hypocrisy, negligence, irresponsibility, selfishness.... I could go on forever. (Really)

Q: 1st thing you notice about the opposite sex?
A: The way he walks, talks, eyes, hair.... the whole package basically. (yep)

Q: Would you want me to design your wedding dress?
A: Yep I'd be glad to have you as my designer.... Free hor!

Q: Do you find yourself the smartest, most beautiful person in the world?
A: I AM A GENIUS.... really! Just need to bring that brain out of my arse. I AM ALSO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY THAT EVER EXISTED.

Q: What is the one nightmare that haunts you day and night?
A: Not having any fun people to tok to. Being around pple who have absolutely no sense of humour. I'd die.

Q: Anything worth remembering?
A: Meeting Briony and tormenting her school life in class.

Q: If you were to meet your idol, how would you prepare?
A: I am my own idol, so I'm pretty prepared.

Q: If there's one thing you'd like to change about yourself, what would it be?
A: Nahuh..... I LOVE MYSELF too much.

Q: Would you dye your hair pink?
A: ARE YOU MAD? Perhaps in another country but here? Pple are too judgemental and besides, I might get arrested!

5th page:

Ok..... So I'm not done yet.... I promise, this is the last page... I got to finish my homework anyway!! hey you know what? As I'm writing this I wonder if this book will ever be lost! I mean you're so forgetful, I won't be surprised if you lose this... you'd better not though!! I've put in a lot of effort just for you!!! Hmph!!!Dearest Briony... you smart, funny, clumsy, forgetful person... my dear dear friend/buddy. Thanks for making my life in 4A a real blast... you're so goofy(That's a compliment) and funny that sometimes I look forward to school to 'play' with you! Be it talking about world issues, feminism(Did we?), singing practically nonsense, poking, beating the crap outta each other juz coz we feel the itch to do it.... ok...ok... that's mainly me but you get the idea.... I don't wanna flatter you too much or else your ego will be twice the size of your butt! Talking about butts, I think you should stop worrying about it unless you're scared it'll fall off.... (huh?) well well... I hope we stay in touch with each other ... in fact we must! you're really one nice person a gal can talk with..... I mean serious issues here!! you can be a debater you know! Or a poilitcal correspondant for the Straits Times/Newsweek. blabla.... it's really mentally stimulating to have a conversation with you!! That's really great coz not many pple can connect with me and my odd sense of humour. Thanks for being patient with my annoying alter ego!! I hope we remain friends forever. Go call me.....

Oh yes!! Don't forget I'm supposed to be your maid of honour!! better remember. you promised!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha.. brings memories....really gtg...I've been up to the brim with commitments.... that's why haven't been blogging...

8 comments:

Benjamin said...

hahaha. that one funny, witty friend you have.

her name is Farah? I suppose. hahaha.

anyway, all the best for your projects. dun overwork yourself man!

P.S. i know you working in a bar right now. can drink wine for free, but pls dun drown your stress or whatever with it!!! hahaha.

P.S. i am considering getting a bottle of wine, as a present for my cgl, her birthday coming. hahaha.

far said...

Hey!!!!!

My gosh! Did i really write all that stuff??? Hahhahahahha..i must have been a very free 16 year old...and i must say, i did (and hopefully still do) have a great sense of humour. And was rather self-absorbed eh?

And wow, i must say, i AM very surprised you havent lost it....heh, give it some time...you would....eventually!! Hahahahhaha...kidding..kidding (furtive glance)

But seriously, thanks for posting that up...it really brought back memories. :)

her royal highness said...

Hey ben, I don't really absolutely appreciate the taste of wine.. so won't drown in it. (I don't really like your implication.) just the Cassegrain Noble Cuvee which has this delicious tang.. Yummy! you want me to get it for your CGL? I can get it at $15.80. It's actually selling for $38 off the shelf. SSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhh!

Benjamin said...

I know you wouldn't drown in wine. Hahaha.

Still considering bah. Cuz I am not sure if my CGL will apreciates it too. Somemore, she is now breast-feeding...

Was thinking about what to get for her. Hahaha. Maybe you can give some ideas?

CinCinnati said...

HAHAHAHA!!! thats like soooo funny!! oh man, u have such an interesting friend!! WHAHAHAHA!

her royal highness said...

Well, you could get her erm baby clothes? you know, tiny shoes... Or we could go shopping at Ikea.... get her a gorgeous rug or something. or a lamp?

Benjamin said...

hahaha. i think i get the baby items on her baby's birthday. hehehe.

i was thinking... no better not say what i am getting on this comment. just in case she came to your blog via my link and find out what we are getting. hahaha.

Benjamin said...

hi briony. the photo you mentioned in cinthia's blog can now be found in one of my albums. hehehe. have a look at some of the newly added albums in my blog.