Thursday, February 10, 2005

Speak singlish lar

Ello.... long time no write. Becoz I abit lazy lor plus I cannot find time to write... so ya la, I still alive, so mai kia. Chinese new year every year very good becoz can collect ang bao but then arh, visit relatives' house abit Zzzz, then nothing to do but eat eat eat, kanna gain 2 kg...... aiya, bui tahan. This year better la, maybe becoz I older lor. Then I know how to pass my time better. Oso got alot pple say I jing swee. Eh heh..

Aiya, enough of the mind-numbing singlish. After some pushing from Alex, I've decided to resume with my blog writing.

Let's began with today:
First house for today was You Gu's. His place was a huge bungalow with rather modest furnishing. I stepped in, scanning the faces for someone familiar. Nil. As usual. Then I went about the usual flurry of 'xin jia jou yi' and 'gong xi fa cai' before resigning to the couch where I predicted I'd be for next hour and a half or so.

I began to vegetate, my eyelids threatening to give way. That was until my niece(I think she's my niece, I THINK) stepped in. I saw her last year, a little girl in a pretty little dress - now a lady with makeup, mini skirt, tight tank top and a whopping C cup. I snapped out of my vacuum and stared. Yes, at her C cups. Those C cups. Man, she really blossomed. She then began to tug at her top easelessly. Oh no, she noticed. Looks like I was everything short of discreet. (As Alex mentioned, Jen and I make bad spies.) I tore my eyes away from her conspicuous assets and stared at another direction, taking occasional glances at her direction.

Well ya, I'm the sorta girl who looks on when a lady with some sort of meritable asset walks by. To explain myself; it's analogous with admiring a sculpture. The only difference is that I don't have to be discreet when I stare at a sculpture.

To go on with my day, I visited another house-my mum's uncles and aunt.

Then I went to my aunt's Godmother's house where I feasted with their leftovers. Yum.

Okay bye.



No comments: