Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A post with no pictures

I'm amazed that people dig my crap. Sunday, Keiko came to me and said, "Briony, can you update your blog more often?" Well, with people like her, blogs like mine shall live! Do I hear an amen?

To those intellects whose passion is indulging in chunks of thought-provoking insights, I just wanna say you'd read no such stuff on my blog. This space reflects me as a person - light hearted, visual and creative. (Yes I think so) And my guilty indulgences include xiaxue.blogspot.com and bryanboy.com. I don't know why I never really brought myself to telling people how I feel and what I did for that day. I'm probably just not entirely reflective, although there is another dimension to me.... but that part doesn't belong to this blog.

I love tabloids(Although I never really got to buying them. Seriously, I'd rather scrutinize Britney Spear's bulging belly than read about Singapore's latest plans to diversify. I'd rather talk about somebody's dress sense than why Iraq shouldn't have been invaded in the first place. (Gawd, I'm such a superficial bimbo.)

But hey! I'm not giving my brains enough credit.

I'm a fashion design student. Like how bright does that sound? I mean, all I'm supposed to care about is clothes, bags and shoes. How much brain cells do you need for that huh? Frankly, if someone were to ask me what course I'm taking now, I'd rather tell them I'm doing a degree in life science than fashion design, anytime.... (especially on those dates with my relatives during Chinese New Year)

I'm not supposed to care right?

Right. Why should i bother what my aunties think?

Because underneath all those clothes, bags and shoes, I'm PHD material.

3 comments:

stoned.nerd said...

fashion design student is waaayyyy cool than a PhD student. i know, ask me.

P.S. Update your blog more.

her royal highness said...

ooo! I'm continually amazed that people actually read my blog.

her royal highness said...

hey nerd, what happened to your blog btw?